Roclincourt / Pas-de-Calais

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back to English

Today was decent. I found my Latin class this morning! They were in the other building again, but the lady in the CPE told me the room and everything, so I was able to find it. I didn't do anything except doodle in my notebook, though. That was a longg hour. :/

Afterwards I had French. We worked on an essay-type outline thing (I really don't know how to explain it) with a partner. I felt kind of bad for the girl I was working with, because I really did not do much. I managed to go through the extract of Manon Lescaut and underline the phrases that described the "utopia," but that was about all. She did most of the work & I mainly just copied.

After French was Histoire/Géo. Today we started talking about World War 1. As with WWII, it's interesting learning about this stuff from another angle. A lot of the fighting took place around this area. It's kind of neat to be learning about it.

It is a B Week, so after two hours of histoire, it was time for Ed. Civiq. Jurisdiq. Soc. haha. I don't know exactly what that translates to, but it's something with the government. Today we tcontinued talking about the layout of France's 5th Republic and took some notes. Nothing overly exciting took place there.

Finallyyyy it was lunch time! I ate fries, colliflower & sauce, steak, yogurt, and a chocolate filled pastry. We finished eating and talked for a while. Then we left the cantine and hung out outside until it was time to go to class.

Since TPE is finished, my SVT teacher decided to hold class at that time today. Everyone had 2 hours of biology. Wooohoo. We got our DS back, and I didn't get a gradeee :(! My teacher just did what my French and History teachers do; she corrected my French. I really really really want grades. I just want to see how my work adds up compared to everyone else. I want to see where I would fall and I want to view my progress as the trimester goes on. It's kind of disappointing after I do the work and don't get any credit for it :/! Anyway, during class, Sabrina and I just played some games on the back of my test. We took a couple notes, but most of the time the teacher just talked.

Last class of the day was French again. We worked some more on the project and then Valentine was chosen to present hers. We took notes on that and then class was over.

I was to take the bus home today, and that didn't arrive until 6, so I spent an hour in the CDI with Sabrina and her sister. We were originally going to do my math homework, but neither of us really knew what we were doing, so that didn't happen. Instead we just talked. Some younger kid came over and asked where my accent was from. He guessed Germany! hahahaha! We told him that wasn't even close. Then Sabrina's sister told him I was African. HE BELIEVED THAT and walked away. hahahaha! xD

At 6:10, I found my bus and rode it home. After a eating a snack, I went up to my room to do my math homework. Again, I didn't succeed at that. This time I painted my finger and toe nails while listening to my ipod. How productive? lol! I came down for supper and then decided I'd better get on here and update this before I head to bed. I'm really tired again, today :/

Tomorrow's Poissons d'Avril!! I've got a few things planned, but I will let you know how that goes tomorrow :D!

Bonne Nuit!
<3Miranda

1 comment: