Roclincourt / Pas-de-Calais

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Have So Much To Say

But unfortunately LATIN took up 95% of my night, and the other 5% was spent eating dinner. Now it's like, 11 o'clock, and I really need to get to bed, but I can't miss a day on here, so I thought I'd drop a line. Everything is fine and I promise I'll fill you all in on today's events tomorrow. I just spent a frickingggg million hours translating TWO SENTENCES of the Enied. How pathetic is that? Granted, the sentences were long, but still! My host mom for some reason had a Latin-French dictionary, so that was helpful, but I had to look up every single word! And then, the word order in Latin is all screwed up, so I had to figure that out, and also, the dictionary gives you the infinative of the verbs, so I had to try and get that right, too! Thank godddd my host mom was nice and helped me! The 2 sentences took up 5 of the 30 lines I was supposed to do for tomorrow. Hah. I tried.
But now it's bedtime! I'll have a nice, longggg entry tomorrow for you, I promise.

Goodnight!
<3Miranda

3 comments:

  1. oh jeez,
    that totally suckss!
    good luck with the other 25 lines!
    lol

    love you(:
    miss you(:
    need you(:
    jk about the need you one,
    i was just thinking of more 4 letter words that would work.
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was such a short post..I liked it lol.
    Although half of those words about language don't make sense to me.

    Rica-by the way I know why you left the table those girls are...cough

    ReplyDelete
  3. **Aeneid :)

    p.s. it just hit me today how much i miss you. but you're (kind of?) having fun, so that's all that matters! lol

    ReplyDelete