Roclincourt / Pas-de-Calais

Saturday, June 27, 2009

15 Days

I didn't write yesterday since I was super busy, but I'll try and brief you in the few minutes I have here.

I got up and took my time getting ready for the day. During the afternoon, Simon came over with Marius and Lola. Marius has started walking now, so he was all over the place. Then after he left, my host mom, Pierre, and I went to my band concert. I played at the very end, so it was kind of a long wait, but at least I had some people to talk to. Afterwards (like with every event), refreshments were served and I saw my French teacher, so I talked with her. Then I talked to some of the people from my band and then Simon. When we came back, I had one hour to eat and get ready to go out "en boite" (aka: night clubbing)! I really had no idea what to wear, but I eventually figured something out and it turned out to be ok. Antoine, Pierre-Antoine, and a couple girls I didn't know showed up to pick me up around 11PM. We went to a discotheque called "Le Lagon Bleu" which was about a half hour away. Normally, I am not a dancer, but this was superrrr fun!!! We met up with some other people when we got there and then danced until around 4AM. I didn't get back until 5, and then went up to bed and actually fell asleep in my clothes. haha.

I woke up this morning around 12:30 and hurried to get ready. I went with Antoine, Pierre-Antoine, his dad, Amadine, Simon, and Jean-Marie to St. Laurent to walk and hand out candy in the parade of giants. We took the giant along too, of course.

SORRY GOTTA GO.

à demain!
<3Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the card.

    I thought that you forgot, but I guess I was wrong..:)

    ReplyDelete