Roclincourt / Pas-de-Calais

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

33 Days

Today I had some issues getting up. lol. I slept in an extra half hour! Thankfully, I forced myself to hurry through my morning routine and caught the bus. In Latin this morning, I doodled. Claire even let me use her markers, so today my stuff is all colorful! lol!

In French, we took notes on a text. Nothing new there. After that, we had history/geography. Before class started, Sabrina wrote a big message on the board from the whole class to me saying how everyone is going to really miss me next year. I honestly almost lost it. I didn't see that coming at all. Awhh. I am going to have THEE hardest time leaving here. It is seriously the weirdest feeling ever. I described it to Jaeda as a feeling of both ecstacy and depression at the same time. I'm SO excited to see everyone back home again, but at the same time I can't even think about having all the people I met here out of my life. It's going to be a lot harder than coming, mainly because I knew from the day I left that I would see Fargo and everyone in it again. When I leave here, I cannot be 100% certain that I will be back and that I will be able to see some of these people again. Anyway, I will save the rest of that for Friday when school's done. We spent the whole 2 hours of geography drawing a map of France. And honestly dude, the map had to be PERFECT. You had to use circle rulers and straight edge rulers and write straight and color perfectly and holyyy crap! It was just for us, so I did a 'good enough' job (which most of you Americans would probably consider an A+ lol) and called it quits. Then we had an hour of ECJS. We spent that watching the first half of a documentary on how Man is destroying nature and the world.

At 1, it was lunch time! I ate lunch with the girls and then Sabrina and I went to the CDI and goofed around. At 2, we had another hour of history so that we could watch the second half of the video. Then we had another French class in which we finished up taking notes on that text.

After school, I went back to the CDI with Sabrina and went online. Now I'm at home and just hangin' out for the time being. Hopefully I will have more exciting news to share with you tomorrow. haha.

Oh, by the way, if any of you French travelers have any questions before you go, I'd be glad to answer them for you! Just leave a comment and I'll leave my response on tomorrow's post :)! One thing for everyone, though, PACK HAND SANATIZER. I have gone through so much of that it's crazy. Almost no public place (and some people's houses) do not have handsoap. Also, Tide-to-Go comes in handy. Those would be two little things I'd reccomend you toss in your suitcase.
Bon Voyage! & à bientôt :D!


<33333333Miranda

Word of the Day: l'emploi de temps = schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment