Roclincourt / Pas-de-Calais

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

26 Days

I haven't done much of anything worth writing about today. Even if I did, I probably would not write much because I am so tired the muscles in my arms are tingly and numb. I am so tired and so frustrated and so freaking tired of being sick that I don't even know what to do. I really just want to see a doctor who speaks English so I can be sure and get my message across and don't just get jacked up on tons of meds. Uggggggh. If it weren't for my lack of energy, I'd probably go upstairs and lay down right now, but I really don't feel like it. I'm too lazy to go up two flights of steps and find my room.
:(

On the bright side, I looked into train tickets and everything today. The only thing standing in my way from meeting up with my class next week is my parent's permission, which I've already gotten by email and phone, but they need to sign a written form with AFS. So yay!
:)

Nothing much else to write. I think later today, we might be going shopping and then I dunno. I really hope I don't have to do too much walking, though. I am not in the mood. I'll write again tomorrow, hopefully.

à demain.
<3Miranda

Word of the Day: Voyager = to travel

1 comment: