Roclincourt / Pas-de-Calais

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

60 Days

Today was alright. Sabrina had her "Journée d'Appele" at the Mairie, so she wasn't at school today. I don't know exactly what that consists of, but when you're a certain age, your town's mayor calls you and you have to go to the Mairie for the day and do some stuff. If you don't go, you can't take your Bac or something like that, so it must be pretty important.

I moved over a spot and sat next to Joy during math. We talked a little, but being in the front center spot makes it a little difficult to get away with. I mainly doodled on my DM as we went over all the answers. I got a 10 on that, by the wayy :)! That was the one Justine and I worked on in the library a week or so ago. The one I did yesterday is for tomorrow. All we really in class was go over that, so there isn't a whole lot to share.

In theatre, Alice had a note that said she wouldn't be at the performance next Wednesday. We don't have school that Thursday beacuse of 'Acsension,' so she's going to be out of town. The teacher was pretty pissed about that. She had a piece with Wendie and one with me. I honestly do not feel ready anyway, and nor does Wendie for hers, so really, there is no major problem. The teacher really wants me to do mine, though, since "that's what I want." She asked Wendie if she could replace Alice in my scene, but I'd already told her I didn't mind not doing it, so Wendie insisted there wasn't enough time to get it all prepared. The teacher was ready to give in when a girl in the front, Barbara, volunteered to work with me. My teacher asked me if that would be okay, and I told her that I don't think I will be ready by next Wednesday, but she told me I can work on it and we will see. Sooo, class went on and I went through the text with Barbara a couple times. She's really good at theatre, so we got some ideas for the scene presentation down and modified the text a little bit. I'm feeling a little bit better about the scene, but I still don't want to present it in front of a crowd of people. I'm still too focused on getting the words out right to act. I don't want tomatoes thrown at me while I'm on stage. haha. I have two more days to go through it, though, so mayyybe it will get better. We'll see.

After the bus dropped me off after school, I hung out with Pierre while lunch was cooking. We got some stuff ready for his birthday party, which is at the end of May. When we finished eating, we made the invitations on the computer. Now he's at the kiné and I'm home alone. I'll probably talk on line a little longer and then work on some French until music at 5.

à demain!
<3Miranda


Oh, and thank you, Sarah!! :D!

Word of the Day: un péché (payshay) = a sin

1 comment:

  1. oh right tomatoes...make sure you have not too nice clothes on, it'd be a shame to ruin them with tomatoes ^^ oh and people in the north like throwing eggs too beurk

    ReplyDelete