Roclincourt / Pas-de-Calais

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

61 Days

In exactly 2 months, I will be on my way home. I'm excited to see you all again and everything, but I really wouldn't mind staying longer. The time has gone by soo quickly. I can't believe I've been here 4 months. That sounds like forever, but it feels like nothing.

Anyways, sorry I didn't get to finishing up my day last night, I'll do that when I get home from school today. Right now, it's about 2:20 and I don't have class until français at 4. We just ate lunch, and now Sabrina is working on her French anthologie (and I really should be, too).

This morning I had Latin. I just wrote a page of BS in my notebook, since there was nothing else to do. The teacher didn't have enough copies of the text, so I was the lucky person not to get one. It's not like it really makes a difference, though, since I don't understand anything.

After that, I had French. We just talked about the Oral, and the teacher told us our day, time, and teacher we would be presenting in front of. I wasn't on the list, so I won't be doing that. It doesn't bother me, though. We've done 2 practice orals in class, and I haven't been able to successfully get one together either time, so I probably would just waste the teacher's time if I took the Orale Blanc.

After French, I spent 3 hours in the history room. That happens every other week, and I always dread it. We get breaks every hour, but the time still goes by soo slowly. We finished up talking about the French crisis in the 1930s during the first two hours. The third hour is actually another course, but it's in the same room with the same teacher, and the material is often really similar, so it might as well be the same thing. We talked about the Nord and Pas-de-Calais region of France and our teacher spent a good half hour telling us how to color, key, and label a good map. We have to do one of Nord Pas-de-Calais for the next time we have this EJCS(?) class (which is in 2 weeks).

After that, it was lunch time, and now I'm in the CDI. I really should finish up my anthologie, though, so I'm gonna go. I'll get on the computer at home and finish up yesterday's, as well as add anything of intrest that happens later today.

à tout à l'heure!
<3miranda

Word of the Day: un frisson (free zo)= a shiver

3 comments:

  1. ECJS (Education Civique Juridique et Sociale) ha i don't miss that course for sure, it's often been pointless ^^
    that kinda suck if you have hw but dont get to take the bad entirely, i mean if you dont have any exams whats the point of doing homework like that?! well that might still help you with vocabulary if you do remember the words you're looking for ;) good luck anyway ^^
    ttyl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant the bac instead of the bad =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey miranda!
    not sure if anyones told you yet but the french travelers will be in paris from june 24th to the 28th...but we havent gotten the final itinerary yet...so yepp
    im glad you're having funn!
    Sarah S

    ReplyDelete